[SOLVED] Issues With Cb login module

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192461 by jacosky
[SOLVED] Issues With Cb login module was created by jacosky
Recently, I noticed that my users are having difficulty registering on my site as I confirmed that by registering a new account by myself.

When they click the register button after filling in their details, they get a blank page. When they refresh the page, they now see the instructions on my site that says they have to check their email for a confirmation link.

They are sent the confirmation link but once they click on the link they get this message, 'You are not authorized to view this page!
You need to log in.'

When they try logging in, they get a blank page again and nothing happens.

Please how do I resolve this asap as I have obviously lost a lot of customers to this issue? I'm using the latest CB 1.8 Stable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192490 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Issues With Cb login module
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration. Once done test registration and review any on-screen errors. You've likely a 3rd party CB plugin, Joomla system plugin, or Joomla user plugin causing a fatal SQL/PHP error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192556 by jacosky
Replied by jacosky on topic Re: Issues With Cb login module
It looks like it's even gotten worse. I did all you suggested and then I tried registering again.
First of all, here's the error I got after hitting the register button

"Warning: require_once(/home2/smssenda/public_html/sms/plugins/content/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/smssenda/public_html/sms/plugins/content/vmproductsnapshots.php on line 42

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/smssenda/public_html/sms/plugins/content/../../components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home2/smssenda/public_html/sms/plugins/content/vmproductsnapshots.php on line 42"

When I now refreshed the page, I now got this message

"You are already registered with this username and password.
Registration Complete!
Your registration requires email confirmation and approval. Please follow the confirmation steps sent to you in email. Once approved you will be sent an acceptance notice to the e-mail address you entered.

When you receive approval then you will be able to log in."

Please what could likely be the issue here as I just confused?

12 years 2 months ago #192561 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Issues With Cb login module
The 3rd party Joomla content plugin vmproductsnapshots is throwing the errors. Disable it within Joomla plugin manager then retest registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacosky

12 years 2 months ago #192565 by jacosky
Replied by jacosky on topic Re: Issues With Cb login module
Thanks Krileon for your response. I just did that and also the uddeIM PMS Content Link, my site is back in shape.

Thanks for your time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn