[SOLVED] CBSubs Installation

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194196 by elian
[SOLVED] CBSubs Installation was created by elian
Hi!

After Installed CBSubs (and some plugins) i tried to start the new Komnponent but get an Firfox and IE Error Message by clicking on the new "Paid Subscription" Tab (can see all submenus):
"Cookies must be enabled or session time is over. Please reload this site before fillout this form"

Can´t even access from within CB --> PlugIn Manager

Any Idea of what to do?
So far no Problems with Cookies... I reinstalled CB 1.8 but no luck at all
My Server got PHP Version PHP Version 5.2.12 Problem?
Update: Changed the Version to 5.3 no other result...

He tries to call this URL:/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=507

What i´ve done: Delete Joomla Cache, no caching activated

I got Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8 and CB Subs 130 RC1

Thanks elian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194259 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Installation
Please provide a screenshot of where exactly you're seeing this message.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194290 by elian
Replied by elian on topic Re: CBSubs Installation
Hi Krileon,

after searching one and a half day i found out that setting ENABLESPOOFCHECK to "no" fixes the Problem!

Thanks so far, can you close the Topic?
elian
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn