CB connect problem with windows live

12 years 1 month ago #195077 by jojo12
CB connect problem with windows live was created by jojo12
[cb connect 3.10]
Hi,
I tried new to install too windows live, with the help video, but I always get:
Oops, there was a problem
The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not valid. The domain of the provided redirect URI must match the domain of the redirect URI registered for this app.
What's going wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195152 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB connect problem with windows live
The URL you configured in your app doesn't match the URL you're viewing the site at. No idea what help video you're referring to, but please follow the instructions provided in the Help section of CB Connect backend. The URLs must be exact matches. The connect sites are very very strict about this. For example www.example.com is not the same as example.com.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195388 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB connect problems
[delete]

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB connect problems
Am not seeing such an error. Please ensure you're using the latest release (3.2.0) and re-save the configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195416 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB connect problems
Now it works like that:

I want to login with windowslive, click on this button in the login window
It opens a new window with my website, but I am not logged in.

12 years 1 month ago #195542 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB connect problems
Could not confirm, the pop-up widow appears to close properly in my tests. At any rate that's all handled by Windows API and nothing CB Connect does. Slow load times can perhaps cause it to fail or misconfiguration of the application. Have you tried re-creating a new application with the exact Help steps? What browser are you using for all your tests?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn