[SOLVED] CB Content ....

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195518 by GTvB
[SOLVED] CB Content .... was created by GTvB
Hello,

I use CB content, to show the possible actions for the user (like : Update Profile, Invite Friends ....) including the mini-icons on all pages and it works fine.

With one exception : After updating my system to the latest versions of the components, there is no icon any more for "Send Private Message". I use UddeIM. Can you please help me ???

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Content ....
Joomla version? CB version? What did you last upgrade that resulted in the menu item vanishing?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #195551 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: CB Content ....
Hello,

Joomla 2.5.3
CB 1.8.1
GJ 2.5.1
UddeIM 2.6

The problem is, that I cannot say, which upgrade caused the problem .....

GTvB

12 years 1 month ago #195567 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Content ....

The problem is, that I cannot say, which upgrade caused the problem .....

That's going to be a problem then, because your guess is just as good as ours. Actually better then ours as it's your installation. You'll need to debug your install to find the possible cause. For example enable debug mode and maximum error reporting to see if there is an error. Check UddeIM to ensure it's still configured to use CB. Check the Private Message System plugin in CB > Plugin Management to ensure it's still configured for latest UddeIM.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GTvB

12 years 1 month ago #195584 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: CB Content ....
Thx for your advice, I fixed the problem.

I installed 2 PMS plugins (one CB plugin and one uddeIM plugin). I deinstalled the UddeIM plugin for CB, and set the CB Plugin to UddeIM ..... now everthing works fine.

GTvB

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn