[SOLVED] Kunena Integration

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196333 by Teddy87
[SOLVED] Kunena Integration was created by Teddy87
hi,
I have a problem with the integration of Kunena.
in the entire CB Forums ranks are misrepresented, all user administrators but only if I am logged in itself (as Joomla administrator agree with forum administrator right. I Kunena get the ranks.
best regards
Teddy87

Sorry i speak German, text are translated via Google
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196430 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena Integration
CB Forum doesn't touch the rank unless you configure in backend for it to synchronize to a CB field. Otherwise "Forum integration" continues to display the rank field as normally. Please ensure you're using just released 2.0.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196546 by Teddy87
Replied by Teddy87 on topic Re: Kunena Integration
Version 2.0.1 ? of what?
CB, Kunena?

i use:
CB: 1.8
Kunena: 1.7.2

12 years 1 month ago #196566 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Kunena Integration

Teddy87 wrote: Version 2.0.1 ? of what?
CB, Kunena?

i use:
CB: 1.8
Kunena: 1.7.2

I believe Kyle means of CB Forum plugin (incubator add-on):
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbforums/files
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teddy87

12 years 1 month ago #196582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena Integration
You said your issue was with CB Forum, which is an incubator project. Were you instead referring to CBs built in "Forum integration"?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196665 by Teddy87
Replied by Teddy87 on topic Re: Kunena Integration
Okay, thanks guys, it seems to be working now, I have installed ver 2.0.2 of the plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn