[SOLVED] Groupjive Invite Email Text

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196352 by herzenssache
[SOLVED] Groupjive Invite Email Text was created by herzenssache
Hi,

I am aware of this posting (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/238-general-discussion/187757-solved-changing-group-invite-email-text-where) and have of course found and editited the file several times.

The issue is, that even though I change the file still the original english version is sent out... All other changes to the file worked perfectly fine.
'[group] Invite'	=>	'Einladung in [group]',
'[site_name] - [group] Invite'	=>	'[site_name] - [group] Einladung',
Strangely enough this particular change in language.php does not seem to work. The invite mail people get is still english. Of course I edited the mail content tag as well, it is not working either. The code is too long for the code window here, so I skipped it. The "subject" tag has the same issue...

Any idea, as I am kind of stuck...

Thank you,
Matthias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196435 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive Invite Email Text
Believe your language plugin maybe out of date. Please ensure you've GJ 2.5.1 installed as well as GJ 2.5.1 language plugin. The below is the appropriate language strings.

Invite
Subjects:
[group_override] Invite
OR
[site_name] - [group_override] Invite

Bodies:
Hello [username], you were invited to join [group] in [category]. Click [invite_link] to join this [group_override]!
OR
Hello, you were invited to join [group] in [category]. Click [invite_link] to join this [group_override]!<br /><br />NOTE: This message was automatically generated from [site]. You should register with the address at which you recieved this invite.

Notifications
Subject:
[group_name] - [user_override] Invited!

Bodies:
[user] has invited [invite_user] to join [group] in [category]!
OR
[user] has invited [invite_email] to join [group] in [category]!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: herzenssache

12 years 1 month ago #196449 by herzenssache
Replied by herzenssache on topic Re: Groupjive Invite Email Text
Thank you, that worked Kyle.

All the best,
Matthias

12 years 1 month ago #196456 by herzenssache
Replied by herzenssache on topic Re: Groupjive Invite Email Text
Dear Kyle,

one more question / suggestion... I believe there is no mail notification option telling a new group member, that he has been approved to join the group, right?
If this is correct, then this type of notification would be great.

all the best,
Matthias

12 years 1 month ago #196465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive Invite Email Text
Correct, there is no such notification.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn