Query about Removal of CB menu with front end ...

12 years 1 month ago #196711 by aksudu
Hi,

I have upgraded to the professional membership.
Please help me with a few basic queries..

1. How do I get to remove the CB menu with frontend copyright notices?

2. I am not able to log in to the Incubator with the Joomlapolis membership details. Is there something I should do here?

3. I installed a few plugins.
CB captcha was appearing on the website during registration, but is coming at the beginning of the registration. How to make it appear at the lasst entry in the registration form?

CB autowelcome was installed successfully and it works. But, in the welcome mailer, it says that it is from an "Unnamed user" How do I make it to say that the welcome message is from the admin?

CB Rating fieldtype
and
CB Ajax File fieldtype were installed successfully, but I am not able to see it in action for a user. Can some help be provided on how to use these plugins?

Regards,
Sunil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196729 by krileon

1. How do I get to remove the CB menu with frontend copyright notices?

Please see your documentation (available for download in Advanced downloads section) regarding the CB Menu. This is explained in a NOTE:. You can also search for exact page numbers as has been answered dozens of times.

2. I am not able to log in to the Incubator with the Joomlapolis membership details. Is there something I should do here?

Logout of Joomlapolis then log back in to trigger the synchronization. Once done attempt to login to incubator with your Joomlapolis username/password. Do not try to login with email as email is not accepted there.

3. I installed a few plugins.
CB captcha was appearing on the website during registration, but is coming at the beginning of the registration. How to make it appear at the lasst entry in the registration form?

You can change the registration order of captcha by editing the captcha tab within CB > Tab Management.

CB autowelcome was installed successfully and it works. But, in the welcome mailer, it says that it is from an "Unnamed user" How do I make it to say that the welcome message is from the admin?

Within CB > Plugin Management > CB Auto Welcome adjust the parameter "EMAIL Sender Id:" as necessary. You'll want to supply the User ID of the user you want the email sent from. On J1.5 it's 62 and on J2.5 it's 42.

CB Rating fieldtype
and
CB Ajax File fieldtype were installed successfully, but I am not able to see it in action for a user. Can some help be provided on how to use these plugins?

You need to add the new fields within CB > Field Management via "New" and selecting the appropriate type.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aksudu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn