[#3549] cbsubs promotion - conditional upon email?

12 years 1 month ago #197038 by akasharkbow
Replied by akasharkbow on topic Re: cbsubs promotion - conditional upon email?
Yes, thanks krileon, I should have clarified that I did try both.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #197040 by krileon
If not done so yet please upgrade to CBSubs 1.3 RC2. If issue persists after upgrading please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #197173 by akasharkbow
Krileon, do you know that this was a bug that was fixed in the latest release?

I'm not super comfortable running a RC version of CBSubs on a live site. Also, we did a test upgrade of CB/CBSubs on a test site and it broke our template, so this is not something I want to tackle unless I am confident it's going to solve this promotions issue.

Thanks.

12 years 1 month ago #197243 by krileon
Am not aware of any such bug in CBSubs so can't say whether it was fixed or not. It should be working fine in 1.2.2 as far as I am aware. I recommend testing on a test site before pushing live of course. RC2 is quite stable and we've addressed all major issues reported with RC1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199109 by akasharkbow
Hi Krileon
Have migrated to J!2.5 and upgraded everything CB/CBSubs and still can't get this to work - will PM you login details.
Thanks.

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #199155 by krileon
Your coupon code and the condition worked perfectly fine. I'm not sure what the problem is? I've created demouser1 (you can delete this user if you like, I left it so you can review it working) with the respective email address that you're trying to match. Then during the invoice I added the coupon code you had supplied for that promotion and it applied successfully "Redeemed coupon code DePaul-2[REMOVED]", which made the subscription free and clicking the order button resulted in "Your free subscription is now activated.".

The promotion discount is not applied automatically, because you have it set to be a coupon code. They need to supply that code for it to discount.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn