Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Rating fields, Profile gallery zoom and PMS

• salmeida
  • salmeida
12 years 1 month ago #197263 by salmeida
Dear Sirs,
I am currently creating a supplier directory using Joomla and CB.
However, I am currently facing issues with the above mentioned area.
1) Rating field : the rating field is a radio button. I would like to change these to stars. Is it possible to do that?
also, the rating field in the user profile for some reason can be rated by the user. Is there a way to just change this to allow visitors/ registered users to rate the supplier.
2) Image: the profile gallery functionality provided in CB is awesome!!. However,the image is rather small. Is there any function which could launch another window/ mouse over zoom which could zoom in on the image?
3) I am facing issues with PMS. it does not seem to appear at all under the profile.
Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #197278 by krileon

1) Rating field : the rating field is a radio button. I would like to change these to stars. Is it possible to do that?
also, the rating field in the user profile for some reason can be rated by the user. Is there a way to just change this to allow visitors/ registered users to rate the supplier.

The rating field is supposed to be stars unless you've some sort of CSS conflict preventing it from loading in the images properly. The rating field has 2 versions "My Rating" and "Your Rating". The "Your Rating" I believe is the one you're wanting that allows others to rate you, but not your self.

2) Image: the profile gallery functionality provided in CB is awesome!!. However,the image is rather small. Is there any function which could launch another window/ mouse over zoom which could zoom in on the image?

Images maybe small due to your resize configuration. Please see profile gallery tab within CB > Tab Management for configuration. The default behavior pops up in a new window. There's also lightbox pop up, which can be configured from the profile gallery tab edit in backend.

3) I am facing issues with PMS. it does not seem to appear at all under the profile.

The PMS plugin is just a bridge for UddeIM. You need to have UddeIM installed first before it'll do anything. Nothing shows on profile except a link to PM a user on the CB Menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon