Vote(like) on the wall/event of GroupJaive

12 years 1 month ago #197306 by junsei100
Hi Support team,

I would like to add vote(like/dislike) button and display the count on the wall/event of GroupJive. Are there additional plug-ins to adapt my requirement? or Do I have to develop plugin?

Regards,
Junsei

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #197319 by krileon
We've no such plugin. So yes you'll likely have to develop this your self. I suppose you could just edit the GJ template files and add a Facebook like button as that'd be the easiest approach.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #197385 by junsei100
Replied by junsei100 on topic Re: Vote(like) on the wall/event of GroupJaive
Thanks Kyle,
Do you have a plan to develop such a plugin?

Regards,
Junsei

12 years 1 month ago #197420 by krileon
Not currently, no. It's possible with release of CB 2.0 where GJ will begin moving into CB core.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: junsei100

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn