[#3441] Some tabs don't show

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #197553 by yogiman
[#3441] Some tabs don't show was created by yogiman
Hi, some tabs do not show on the user profile ....
those tabs are published but i cannot see that in the profile view

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197554 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Some tabs don't show

yogiman wrote: Hi, some tabs do not show on the user profile ....
those tabs are published but i cannot see that in the profile view

Do tabs have any content?
The will not show unless they have fields with data in them.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197560 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Re: Some tabs don't show
Hi, yes they have content, actually i solved by changing the access level to public

but why with access level to registerd, the registered users cannot see the tabs?

12 years 3 weeks ago #197564 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Some tabs don't show
Experienced the same issue on another users install, but can't reproduce locally. I noticed it only happened as result of previously using "Usergroup" usage, which shouldn't have matter once set to "Everybody". I've created the below bug ticket for further investigation into what possibly happened.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3441

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn