choose image from CB Profile Gallery ?

12 years 3 weeks ago #197577 by Anahid
Hi, i have installed CB Profile Gallery- I would like that when user updates his profile, he can choose an image from his profile gallery? it is possible?- thank you very much
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: choose image from CB Profile Gallery ?
Where did you add your gallery images to? You need to add them to the following directory.

images/comprofiler/gallery/

Please note they must be in PNG, JPG, or JPEG format. I believe no other formats are supported. You're welcome to try GIF, but can't guarantee others are allowed. Please also note you should use no spaces and no special characters (e.g. invalid: "my new gallery image.jpg" valid: "mynewgalleryimage.jpg").

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197580 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: choose image from CB Profile Gallery ?
But How can each user can choose their profile picture from CB gallery automatically and not uploading files via ftp?

12 years 3 weeks ago #197587 by krileon
If I understand correctly you want gallery only? To have that you need to navigate to CB > Configuration > Images and set "Allow Image Upload" To "No".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197590 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: choose image from CB Profile Gallery ?
sorry for my poor english. i want this:

Attachments:

12 years 3 weeks ago #197594 by krileon
You can't have that. The CB Profile Gallery has nothing to do with a users avatar. They do not upload to the same location. Please keep in mind the gallery is available to everyone. If you had 1000 users uploading to CB Profile Gallery and those images went into CBs avatar gallery you'd have thousands of images filling the page when selecting an avatar.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anahid

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn