[SOLVED] Bug? Condition hides field (avatar) in userlist...

12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #198011 by socialfan
I set a conmdition to hide this field in editing mode only.
(disbaled: Registrierung, Profile view and search).

it hides the field in the userlist?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 weeks ago #198045 by krileon
Can't confirm your issue. On the contrary it doesn't do anything on userlists, but that's a lacking feature rather then a bug. Are you referring to its search input being missing or the image it self in the users row?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #198047 by socialfan
image itself in user row.

I sent you a PM with some infos - if you like you can check my setup.

Thanks

12 years 4 weeks ago #198055 by krileon
I can see the images perfectly fine. What's the problem exactly? Again, CB Conditional had no feature to hide field values on userlists except earlier releases that didn't distinguish between locations. Latest release (1.6.0) now lets you enable/disable hiding userlist view of a field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: socialfan

12 years 4 weeks ago #198162 by socialfan
1.6.0 fixes my issue - perfect :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn