[SOLVED] impossible to modify a group

12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #198912 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: impossible to modify a group

Degug mode and normal mode, it is impossible to save the changes but there is no error message.
nothing has changed

I've no idea then, it works fine here. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

By chance, there is no parameter in GJ something to prevent the publishing groups by the owner and I have set wrong?

Don't understand the question. Publish state is for administrative purposes only. A user can't publish/unpublish their own group. The exception to this is category owners can publish/unpublish groups in their category freely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 days ago #198913 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: impossible to modify a group
That's what I thought.
Ok, I send you the login but I also see something else.
If a user makes an action in a group, like writing on the wall for example, after saving, it changes the page!

12 years 5 days ago #198920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: impossible to modify a group
Something is rewriting the POST URLs. For example a post on the wall sends me to the following, which isn't valid.

catgories/pluginclass?routelat=&routelng=&wall_post=&wall_reply=0&cbsecuritym3=cbm_1c75893e_701144ed_f6f91b4423246ff84785ee20603087e4

After the POST you should be sent back to the group, but something is intercepting it and stopping it before it even successfully posts to GJ. I suspect whatever is appending "routelat=&routelng=" is what is breaking the URLs.

The only things that can do this is Joomla System plugins or a CB plugin acting on GJs trigger. I recommend disabling non-core Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

I can't debug any further because your website is actually crashing my entire browser.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

12 years 5 days ago #198921 by mfe13
Ok, I'll disable plugins, and I give back if I find explanation.
Thank you for your help

12 years 5 days ago #198930 by mfe13
Problem solved!
It was not a plugin but the module Geommunity Locator blocking.
I put it on another page GJ and there is no problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn