[SOLVED] [cb:config param="live_site" /] for guests

12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #198866 by larleuchem
Hi,

I'd like to use [cb:config param="live_site" /] for guests members.

That doesn't works on my website (works only when I'm logged in).
is it realy possible with mod_cbcontent or plg_cbcontent ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 days ago #198881 by krileon
Substitutions don't work for users not logged in. It'll always return a blank result. This is because most substitutions are purely dependent on the users own information. I think you maybe able to circumvent this by using the user parameter and specifying a user that exists. Example as follows (I've confirmed this works).

[cb:config param="live_site" user="42" /]

Replace the ID within the user parameter with a valid userid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 days ago #198896 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: [cb:config param="live_site" /] for guests
Thanks that works for me with : [cb:config param="live_site" user="62" /]

But how can I do for conditional (with live site param), because that doesn't works like that :

[cb:if config param="city1.domain.com" user="62" /] city1 [/cb:if]
[cb:if config param="city2.domain.com" user="62" /] city2 [/cb:if]

Thanks !

12 years 5 days ago #198902 by krileon
You can't condition live_site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 days ago #198931 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: [cb:config param="live_site" /] for guests
OK thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn