[SOLVED] Cancel Button problem

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #199285 by creon2
[SOLVED] Cancel Button problem was created by creon2
I have a problem with the cancel button. Whenever a user clicks on "cancel" in his profile instead of "save", he is redirected to a blank page without the tabs, but only with the "logout" button. I would like to have the user redirected to the tabs. I tried auto actions, but there appears to be no trigger for cancel. Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199287 by creon2
Replied by creon2 on topic Re: Cancel Button problem
I forgot: It's a frontend problem and it appears when the user updates his profile.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199289 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cancel Button problem
Sounds like you've a Joomla menu link to CBs registration page, but are missing the mandatory public and published Joomla menu link to CBs profile. Please also check that you're not doing a redirect to such a page with CB Auto Actions for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199292 by creon2
Is there no workaround for this? Unfortunately this doesn't really work for me.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cancel Button problem
No, the link is mandatory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199299 by creon2
Actually it seems it isn't, at least I finally found a solution that works without the profile link. Anyway thanks for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn