[SOLVED] Cancel Button problem

11 years 8 months ago #208669 by ntm91307
Replied by ntm91307 on topic Re: [SOLVED] Cancel Button problem
I'm having the exact same problem with the CANCEL button as described here. But the suggested solution isn't helping. I also noted a suggestion from nant about the possibility of the template interfering. I tested this theory but reverting to the beez template didn't change anything (except how the site looked).

The form is simple enough...tabbed profile fields. When you click UPDATE the record is updated and the user is still in edit mode (would have preferred VIEW mode but can cope) but when you hit CANCEL absolutely nothing happens.

I hate to bring up a problem that appears to be SOLVED but this solution just didn't work on my site.

Any suggestions?

Site: nahrep.freedomfha.com (redirected subdomain name. Site has no HOME page to speak of)
Joomla 2.5.4
CB 1.8.1
GoDaddy hosting (LAMP)
Front End Login: benfranklin@mbsscorp.com (registered user)
Front End Pswd: benjamin

Click My Application to be taken to Profile Edit form.

Let me know if you need back end access or anything else to help me.

Thanks...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Cancel Button problem
You've several fatal JS errors present. Please review browser error log when viewing profile edit and you'll see them. Resolve the errors (none are coming from CB) and confirm if issue persists. CB uses JS to handle the cancel redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn