[SOLVED] cb login work irregulary

12 years 2 days ago - 11 years 11 months ago #199411 by mfe13
[SOLVED] cb login work irregulary was created by mfe13
hello,
I have a strange problem with cb login since this morning.
CB login module on the homepage works fine, connect and disconnect.

On the other pages, CB login (copy) to another position works on all pages except on ONE page. Sometimes it connects, sometimes it does not connect.

The disconnections is not working and in the address of I-explorer, there is the full url (including the password!).

I create a menu item disconnections which also works well.

I reinstalled the cb login but it does not change the problem.
I have a CB version update.
thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #199448 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb login work irregulary
Something is intercepting the POST and rewriting the URL or redirecting. Can't recall if it was you or not, but someone had a Google Geolocation module that kept doing this. Check if you've something similar and try disabling it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

11 years 11 months ago #200431 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: cb login work irregulary
That's exactly right, Geommunity not stand a field in which there was an accent ('). I solved that problem.
thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn