registrer in module wrapper.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #205166 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
Just stumbled upon this free module by Shape5. Only available for J15, sorry. Just wnated to let you know about it. It seems to do what you where asking for. Free downloads needs a free registration.

S5 CB Register Module - Joomla 1.5
The new CB Register module is pretty much a copy of the registration page that community builder uses. Having this page converted into a module allows you to put the registration page in a popup or similar lytebox window as we have done (click the register button in the upper right corner)...

(Anyway, in the long-run its better to keep things simple and original for easy CB updates! So, I would stick with the CB register page and maybe the lightbox link)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #205175 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
hello,
Thank you for this post.
I'm with J2.5.3, so I can not use it.
Finally, I put the registration page in an iframe, and I inserted into my homepage. it works just fine but I hope someday there will be a module to do it, it will be easier .
good day!

11 years 8 months ago #208806 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.

krileon wrote: We don't support wrappers, but at you can add &tmpl=component to the URL to just show the Joomla component content.

Hello,
This solution is good and I use it, but I have a question.
After registration, the page that opens contains all modules.
Is it possible to do the same thing as that (&tmpl=component)?

Thank you very mutch

11 years 8 months ago #208846 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: registrer in module wrapper.
I suppose you could use CB Auto Actions with the after registration trigger in a redirect action and send users to a new page after registration with &tmpl=component appended to it. Aside from that, no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn