registration breaks after menu protection

12 years 1 week ago #200077 by socialfan
I have conditional plugin working on my registration and I protect one menu with cb subs.

the registration breaks after redirect and it looks VERY unprofesisonal.

I think i mentioned this bug before but even after upgrade to CB subs 2.0 the error still persits.

thats a shame...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #200085 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: registration breaks after menu protection
It's a bug in CBSubs, it doesn't fire the registration display triggers so I can't add CB Conditionals jQuery. I'll see if any of the other triggers will do the trick, but I have my doubts. The bug is scheduled for CBSubs 2.0.1.

[UPDATE]: Nope, no trigger fires. Will need to be fixed in CBSubs (bug ticket is already created and scheduled).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 hours ago #200640 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: registration breaks after menu protection
Just updated to 2.01 the issue is still there :(

Also protection doesnt work at all when SEF enabled.

12 years 10 hours ago #200654 by krileon

Just updated to 2.0.1 the issue is still there

Looks like it was overlooked by mistake. It's still marked for 2.0.1, but is incomplete. I've let Beat know of this and maybe a 2.0.2 can be released with additional fixes.

Also protection doesnt work at all when SEF enabled.

We only support Joomla SEF. Ensure you're using Joomlas and not some sort of 3rd party SEF as we've no way of knowing how 3rd party is going to rewrite URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200890 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: registration breaks after menu protection
thanks for tracking the issue.

i use sh404 because I find that joomlas native sef does not providing enough features to fine tune on site optimization.

sh404 has a standard build CB plugin (supporting Cb for a long time).

The router.php should parse like option 1: sitename/username/ option 2: sitename/id/ something like that. Now the link to profile is like /sitename/menu/category/userne

11 years 11 months ago #200909 by krileon
We don't support sh404sef and thus do not test CB or CBSubs using it. Whatever problems you have with it need to be taken up with sh404sef. Please test with sh404sef disabled and Joomla SEF used to see if issue persists. Can you please also be more specific with protection not working; do you mean By URL Part protection stops working?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn