[SOLVED] Profile Edit page tabs

12 years 3 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #200290 by delea
[SOLVED] Profile Edit page tabs was created by delea
Sorry if I'm duplicating a question, but I have not found this issue in the forum. On the Profile Edit page, the tab titles are so compact they are nearly unreadable. I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix this.

I'm using the following:
Joomla 2.5.4
RT Tachyon for Joomla 2.5 with 3rd party styling 'on'
CB 1.8
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 days ago #200302 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile Edit page tabs
Joomla template issue. Switch to default Joomla template and issue should be gone. Using Firebug for Firefox inspect the tabs to see what CSS is causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 days ago #200389 by delea
Replied by delea on topic Re: Profile Edit page tabs
My default Joomla template for this website is RT Tachyon (for Joomla 2.5) - which was marketed as having CB and JomSocial styling, supposedly a cooperative effort with CB. After running down a half dozen + css files (using Firebug), I finally found the issue in:

/libraries/gantry/css/joomla.css, line 9:
h1, h2 {letter-spacing: -2px;line-height: 1em;}

I changed line 9 to:
h1, h2 {letter-spacing: normal;line-height: 1em;}

Wanted to post in case someone else is experiencing this issue too and I have attached the image of the corrected page.

BTW, I did not have this problem on Joomla 1.5 - same RT Tachyon theme for Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.8 (same website) - only experienced this with RT Tachyon for Joomla 2.5 and CB 1.8, so perhaps an oversight on theme upgrade.

Thanks for your help!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, hkymre, kustomer

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn