comprofiler_field_values fieldtype error

11 years 11 months ago #200454 by basidee
After upgrading to J!2.5.4, CB1.8 and CBSubs 2.0.0 I did a core CB db check from the tools and discovered an error:

Warning: 14 entries in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values link back to fields of wrong fieldtype.

fieldvalueid=605 fieldtype=text

fieldvalueid=606 fieldtype=text...

These fields were created by CBSubs. How do I fix it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #200459 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: comprofiler_field_values fieldtype error
Click the fix link that it provides you directly after the message.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200508 by basidee
Replied by basidee on topic Re: comprofiler_field_values fieldtype error
There is no fix link for this one. It says "This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin."

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200523 by krileon
Ah, right that one needs manual fix. Did you change a fieldstype directly in database? This happens if a field is changed from a select type to a non-select type. It results in the select values still remaining, but they don't match the fieldtype anymore. You'll need to navigate to _comprofiler_field_values and manually remove those entries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200551 by basidee
Replied by basidee on topic Re: comprofiler_field_values fieldtype error
Like I said these fields appear to have been created by CBSubs. The related field names in comprofiler_fields are
cb_subs_inv_last_name
cb_subs_inv_payer_business_name
cb_subs_inv_address_street
cb_subs_inv_address_city
cb_subs_inv_address_state

My concern is that deleting them may affect CBSubs operations

11 years 11 months ago #200563 by krileon
Shouldn't cause any problems. They're all supposed to be type "text" and shouldn't have any values in _comprofiler_field_values (maybe leftover from older release of CBSubs?). At any rate it's just a warning and you can safely ignore it if you want as it won't cause any harm.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn