place a standard joomla module in cb template?

11 years 11 months ago #201232 by fczeck
Hi..

I already tried to put <jdoc:include type="modules" name="... and {loadposition: ...} in the cb template and in a cb delimeter field, but it's not parsed and displayed as plain text instead.

Is there any way to achieve this?

I also found this cb_plug J!Module

Has anyone experience with this? Compatible with CB 1.8 ? Their demo is broken, which does not really encourage me to buy it :dry:

Or is there maybe another way to achieve this?

thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #201313 by krileon
We've no such plugin to render modules in profiles, sorry. You should be able to just place modules in module positions then assign them to the Joomla menu link to CB for them to display only in CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #201468 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: place a standard joomla module in cb template?
XTC J!Module should work fine. If you are not sure because of a demo issue... or to spend some money on this, try to contact XTC. They are really helpful on pre-sales questions.

If Joomla standard methods are not working... You should always tryout NoNumber.nl extensions. There you will find ModulesAnywhere and ArticleAnywhere. Currently there are free and pro versions available. Maybe free is enough to test your application. As the productname implies: It should run anywhere on your site... no matter if placed in Delimiters or template files etc... Nonumber has aits own system plugin to parse and execute them.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn