[SOLVED] List Selection

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #201887 by jsguenette
[SOLVED] List Selection was created by jsguenette
I've created few users lists (eg. Staff, board of directors, members). However, I would like to hide the drop-down list that appears at the top right of each of my lists and allows to switch from one to another.

Is there a place in the CB configuration where I can choose to hide this drop-down list?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: List Selection
I answer this at least once a week.. folks please search (top of forums to right of Help) before posting. We'll be making a tutorial to show how to do this in hopes of cutting down duplicate support threads. Please see my post below for up to 2 different solutions.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/201693-how-to-disable-users-list-and-show-all-users#201721

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #201904 by jsguenette
Replied by jsguenette on topic Re: List Selection
Believe me, I spent a good part of my evening searching the forum if there was already something about it...

If you do not want to have to answer this question every week (isn't your role?!?), why not add a clean command in the configuration panel that allows this option instead of forcing us to change the CSS or the PHP file?

11 years 10 months ago #201912 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: List Selection

isn't your role?!?

Well yes and no. I'm here to help and provide support, but answering the same question repeatedly isn't fun for anyone. :)

why not add a clean command in the configuration panel that allows this option instead of forcing us to change the CSS or the PHP file?

We'll be improving the userlist display with CB 2.0. We have to avoid large changes (includes adding more configuration) when updating a 1.x release.

We're working to provide a tutorial so finding this information won't be as difficult.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsguenette

11 years 10 months ago #201923 by jsguenette
Replied by jsguenette on topic Re: List Selection
Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn