Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] language and css on cb adons updates

• socialfan
  • socialfan
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #202684 by socialfan
is there a safe way to customize CB adons (language and css) such as conditional plugin and invite plugin so when plugin upgrades changes are retained?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 11 months ago #202784 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: language and css on cb adons updates
For language strings you can create your own language plugin and translate the plugin rather then the default language plugin. You can find the English language plugin at the below forge link.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

Regarding CB Invites it is template based and you can simply copy the default template, edit it, then select it from backend and your copy will never be overwritten on upgrade. You can find CB Invites template files at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbinvites/templates/

The same applies for CB Conditional CSS and its template files can be found at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconditional/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• socialfan
  • socialfan
11 years 10 months ago #204483 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: language and css on cb adons updates
copied the default temaplate and renamed it to default2
selected the new default2 template
plugin still takes "old" default template

any idea?

Thank you

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 10 months ago #204568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: language and css on cb adons updates
What about the old template is still loading? Its CSS? If CSS refresh a few times to remove the cache in your browser. Please be more specific as to what is not loading. If you've Joomla cache enabled you'll also need to purge it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• socialfan
  • socialfan
11 years 10 months ago #204586 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: language and css on cb adons updates
ok, i thought I cleaned cache many times but you are right it was just a caching issue. Thank you.

• CarlosEVC
  • CarlosEVC
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #213083 by CarlosEVC
Replied by CarlosEVC on topic Re: language and css on cb adons updates
For spanish, you can add the following lines to the cb pluging language file:
Code:
// String for cbinvited. Added by Carlos CBTxt::addStrings( array( 'To' => 'Para', 'Sent' => 'Enviado', 'Accepted' => 'Aceptado', 'Status' => 'Estado', 'New Invite' => 'Nueva Invitación', 'Resend' => 'Reenviar', 'Edit' => 'Editar', 'Are you sure you want to delete this invite?' => '¿Seguro que deseas borrar esta invitación?', 'Delete' => 'Borrar', 'No invite search results found.' => 'No se han encontrado resultados.', 'You have no invites.' => 'No tienes invitaciones', 'This user has no invites.' => 'Este usuario no tiene invitaciones', 'Edit Invite' => 'Editar invitación', 'Create Invite' => 'Crear Invitación', '(required)' => '(obligatorio)', 'Input invite email to address.' => 'Introduce las direcciones de correo separadas por comas', 'Subject' => 'Asunto', 'Input invite email subject; if left blank a subject will be applied.' => 'Introduce el asunto del mensaje; si lo dejas en blanco se agregará uno automáticamente.', 'Body' => 'Mensaje', 'Input private message to include with invite email.' => 'Introduce un mensaje privado a ser incluido en el correo.', 'Owner' => 'Propietario', 'Save' => 'Enviar', 'Cancel' => 'Cancelar', 'Are you sure you want to cancel? All unsaved data will be lost!' => '¿Estás seguro de querer cancelar esta operación? Toda la información entrada se perderá!', 'Not authorized.' => 'No autorizado.', 'Invite limit reached!' => 'Límite de invitaciones alcalzando', 'Comma seperated lists are not supported! Please use a single To address.' => 'Listas de direcciones separadas por comas no son aceptadas. Usa una dirección a la vez.', 'To address not specified.' => 'Dirección de envio no especicada', 'To address not valid: [to_address]' => 'Dirección de envio no válida: [to_address]', 'You can not invite your self.' => 'No te puedes invitar a ti mismo.', 'To address is already a user.' => 'La dirección es de un usuario ya registrado', 'To address is already invited.' => 'Ya ha sido inviata esta dirección.', 'Invite failed to save! Error: [error]' => 'La invitación falló al guardarla! Error: [error]', 'Invite failed to send! Error: [error]' => 'La invitación falló al ser enviada! Error: [error]', 'Invite sent successfully!' => 'La invitación se envió con éxito!', 'Invite saved successfully!' => 'La invitación se guardó con éxito!', 'Invite already accepted and can not be resent.' => 'Invitación ya aceptada y no se puede reenviar.', 'Invite resend not applicable at this time.' => 'Reenvio de invitación no aplicable en este caso', 'Invite failed to send! Error: [error]' => 'Invitación fallida al enviar! Error: [error]', 'Invite sent successfully!' => 'Invitación enviada con éxito!', 'Invite already accepted and can not be deleted.' => 'Invitación ya aceptada y no se puede borrar', 'Invite failed to delete! Error: [error]' => 'Invitación fallida al borrar! Error: [error]', 'Invite deleted successfully!' => 'Invitación borrada con éxito!', ));
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by CarlosEVC. Reason: updated

Moderators: beatnantkrileon