Error

Please login first

Wrong price being displayed

11 years 11 months ago #202856 by rlab
Wrong price being displayed was created by rlab
Hello,

We just upgraded to CB 1.8 and CB Subs 2.0.1.

We have a free plan with a number of paid plans having the free plan as a parent. We have yearly and monthly plans setup. If you have a yearly plan still active and try to upgrade, on the payment tab in your profile, there is a message:

The first payment of the upgrade for 1 year, taking in account your current membership, is $107.84 instead of $110.00.

So, the amount is correctly calculated based on how much time is left of the current subscription.

But if you have a Yearly plan, the monthly plan is showing the following message:

The first payment of the upgrade for 1 year, taking in account your current membership, is Dues Not Paid instead of $8.50.

It should have $8.50 for the amount to pay, as the person should be paying the full amount, since they currently don't have a plan running. The "Dues Not Paid" text is coming from the Configuration > Display > Plans > Text -duration- -for- FREE: field.

How do we get it to show an amount in that string instead of the text string? It looks like this might be a bug?

If you need login to see this, please let me know and I can provide it for you.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #202906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Wrong price being displayed
If I understand correctly you're upgrading from a yearly plan to a monthly plan? Doing this with prorating would result in the monthly plan being free and as you've changed the free text to "dues not paid" it seams to be working as intended.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn