Community Builder and Virtuemart problem

11 years 10 months ago #203025 by tyrone1
Hello !

I have a problem =(
I am using joomla 1.5.26 , Virtuemart 1.1.9 and CB 1.8.

When a client is at the checkout page, they get this message:
“Info: You are not a Registered Customer yet. Please provide your Billing Information.”
Even though they have already registered using CB.

Why is this happening? What has to be done?

Kind Regards
Tyrone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203030 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Community Builder and Virtuemart problem
VM 1 has its own login and registration process. It does not integration or synchronize with CB. I recommend working towards a VM 2 install as it does not have a separate registration/login workflows and you could use CB Auto Actions to help synchronize data to VM 2 from CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #203034 by tyrone1
Replied by tyrone1 on topic Re: Community Builder and Virtuemart problem
Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Is there any way to "hack" a file for this to work, because i don't really want to upgrade to VM2 at the moment.

11 years 10 months ago #203050 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Community Builder and Virtuemart problem
Not that I am aware. I had wrote a synchronization model for Auto Actions awhile back but it was just a constant uphill battle due to the way VM handles its login sessions. Best approach is to really upgrade to VM 2 unfortunately. Alternative is to try using a Query action with CB Auto Actions to insert into VM database user information after registration trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn