Error

Please login first

Edit CB Profile in Modalizer window

11 years 10 months ago #203091 by dwaine
Edit CB Profile in Modalizer window was created by dwaine
I am using Modalizer from nonumber.nl to display the CB Profile Edit page. Works great except when you click on Update, the info is sent to the database, but the modal window stays open with a copy of the site inside it. According to nonumber.nl, I need to modify the action of the Update (or Cancel) button on the form itself to include a target="_parent" functionality. I have traced down the action to com_comprofiler/ .... /default/default.php code around line 187 that has two lines of <input.... /> that render the Update and Cancel buttons. But I cannot figure out how to edit this code to render the target="_parent" functionality. Any help?

[attachment:1]modal-edit-profile-ss.png[/attachment]
[attachment:2]modal-ss1.jpg[/attachment]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Edit CB Profile in Modalizer window
The form is not in the template. This would be a core edit which I can not help you with. You'll fine CBs various frontend displays within comprofiler.html.php. Ideally the modal window should close on POST instead of having to edit the form.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn