CB Blogs plugin

11 years 10 months ago #203186 by musicmanaaron82
CB Blogs plugin was created by musicmanaaron82
Hello,
Just installed the CB Blogs plugin.

Under the Configuration>Blogs>Internal>Categories I have something like Test1,Test2,Test3
I then Save it. Then under the Defaults tab, the Category is showing completely empty. Also, it doesn't matter if I have 'Hide' or 'Show' selected, it always shows on the 'Create Blog' Front End - completely empty.

I do have a Section set. I am using CB 1.8.1 - Joomla 2.5.6

www.geekyhandyman.com

On another note, I tried to use a support ticket, I had and Debug and Maximum error on, but it wouldn't allow me to send it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs plugin
You need to set the model to "Internal". It's probably set to auto detect right now, which will use your CMS (Joomla 2.5) and for that to work you need to navigate to CMS and set a Section for blog categories to pulled and blogs to be stored. Example section as follows.

- Blogs (top level category)
- - General (sub category)
- - Games (sub category)
- - Movies (sub category)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: musicmanaaron82

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds