CB Query Field & CBSubs

11 years 10 months ago #203412 by D1on
CB Query Field & CBSubs was created by D1on
Hi,

I have added two new CB fields using the latest version of CB Query Field 2.0 with the following SQL syntax:

SELECT `name` FROM jos_cbsubs_plans

SELECT `expiry_date` FROM jos_cbsubs_subscriptions

But I don't get any results in these fields and they are not displaying on the users profile when configure to display like all the other fields.

These CB Query Fields are also not being exported to Excel when using CB Juice.

I'm trying to display the users CBSubs Plan and CBSubs expiry date for exporting to Excel.

Can this be done?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #203432 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Query Field & CBSubs

I'm trying to display the users CBSubs Plan and CBSubs expiry date for exporting to Excel.

Your query is not specific enough. You have no WHERE statement. Please test running and creating SELECT queries in MYSQL (phpmyadmin) before attempting to use them in CB Query Field as they must be fully functioning queries.

Can this be done?

No, not with a query field. It's a calculated field and nothing is stored to database so there is nothing to export.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #203439 by D1on
Replied by D1on on topic Re: CB Query Field & CBSubs
Thanks for the quick reply.

Working on this further, I can see the results of these CB Query Fields with the existing SQL syntax on the frontend in the Users profile and in CB User Lists on the frontend, but can not view these fields based on the CB Query Field in the CB Users profiles from the Joomla Administrator backend... How can these Query Fields be viewable in the Joomla Backend in the CB User Profiles?

We needs to provide a (printable) report listing all active CB Users with their CBSubs Subscriptions Plan and their CBSubs Subscription Expiry Dates, e.g. 30/06/2013.

Is there another method to grab the users CBSubs Plan and CBSubs Expiry Date and write this data to other fields that can then be viewed and exported via CBJuice to Excel?

11 years 10 months ago #203541 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Query Field & CBSubs
CB Query Field does not display in profile edit so it thus doesn't display in backend. To have it display you'd need to render it in a delimiter field.

Is there another method to grab the users CBSubs Plan and CBSubs Expiry Date and write this data to other fields that can then be viewed and exported via CBJuice to Excel?

No, not without storing the data to a field. Your best approach is just use phpmyadmin, query the database, export results as Excel or CSV. CB 2.0 will have import/export API so in the future it'll be possible and easy to export data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn