GJ, Kunena, and CB Auto Actions

11 years 9 months ago #204454 by pheinrichs
GJ, Kunena, and CB Auto Actions was created by pheinrichs
I'm testing Kunena 2.0.1 with GJ 2.5.2. When I try to enter the group forum, I get a 500 Internal Server Error. I have narrowed it down to the CB Auto Actions plugin (or ghe GJ auto actions). When disabled, it works fine. Enable it again, the error comes back. Using the latest Auto Actions. 3.0.2

Otherwise, the Kunena upgrade fixed the original problem between GJ and Kunena.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204560 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ, Kunena, and CB Auto Actions
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. This should expose the error so it can be further debugging. Likely some sort of fatal query or PHP error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #204765 by pheinrichs
Replied by pheinrichs on topic Re: GJ, Kunena, and CB Auto Actions
I enabled debug mode and put error reporting on maximum. I went through and made sure everthing has been updated to the latest modules/plugins/components etc. Also upgraded to GJ 2.5.3 RC1. I have no idea what the problem is. On one of the group pages I receive this error:

Notice: Undefined index: d in /home/lhcf1723/public_html/test/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1073

but not on all of them.

When I try to enter the group forum I will get different errors for different groups. Some look like these:

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 117 bytes) in libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 792

or

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in plugins/content/phocadownload/phocadownload.php on line 517

With the error for phocadownload plugin, I disabled the plugin and then received the language.php error instead.

As I said earlier. This seems to only happen when auto actions plugin or the GJ auto actions plugin is enabled.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

11 years 9 months ago #204797 by krileon
You're running out of PHP memory. Please increase it further (suggest trying 124mb as you have 64mb) and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #204843 by pheinrichs
Replied by pheinrichs on topic Re: GJ, Kunena, and CB Auto Actions
How much memory is normally required to run CB, GJ,and CB Subs?

11 years 9 months ago #204957 by krileon
All 3 at once between 32-64mb, but it depends on what else is running and how much content is contained in the 3. You've 3 large things installed so safe bet is 124mb should be minimum. Especially if using J2.5 as it's very heavy.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn