GJ Integration-removing users when changing plan

11 years 10 months ago #204507 by sorozco
Hello,

I am using GJ integration to join user automatically when they subscribe to a plan. That is working fine with the GJ Integration.

But, when the user upgrades to another plan I want him to be removed from the old group (associated to the previous plan).

How do I do that in the GJ Integration with CBSubs?

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #204570 by krileon
Ensure "Remove" is set to "Yes". I think this may only work for expiration, cancellation, etc.. though and not upgrades.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #204639 by sorozco
Sorry, the "remove" set to yes should be setted in the first plan? When is established that the user should join the group 1? Setting this to be removed means that he will be removed when this user ends its subscription for the plan (expiring or cancelling)

Or should be established in the second plan? (the upgrade)

What I did was to put in the second plan two movements for the GJ integration. The first one is to join the user to a new group associated with this second plan. And the second movement in GJ integration, in this same plan, is setting a join for the first group (the group from which it arrives) but establishing a remove action = yes, and selecting inactive to be the status of that first group.

In the first tests it appears to work fine. Except for some cases where it seems that the upgrading doesn't remove the original plan. For some reason the user maintains its subscription for the first plan and for the second (upgrade) plan. I thoght that when someone upgrades, their original plan should be removed, but it seems not to be true.

Regards,

11 years 10 months ago #204681 by krileon
You need to set "Removed" on the plan they're currently subscribed to or any plan you want their group to be removed when they expire for that matter. So maybe both if you wanted. Setting it on the plan you're upgrading to won't have any affect on the plan you're upgrading from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn