CB conditional

11 years 9 months ago #204526 by abrbhat
CB conditional was created by abrbhat
In conditionals, if I have two conditional tabs and both of them are set to show that field on being true, then usually the field shows up when one of them becomes true.How can I set to show the field to 'Only When Both of Them are True'?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB conditional
No, the way the conditions work the fields will fight for display control over that field. Sometimes it may hide and other times it may show.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #204645 by abrbhat
Replied by abrbhat on topic Re: CB conditional
perhaps if there was an option to include and "AND" logic between conditions many simple conditions could be set up easily....something to think about for future releases...

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #204683 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB conditional
No, it's always OR. It was simply too complicated to implement as is (there's just no API for this, I prefer not to over-bloat it or make it any further confusing). I've no plans to complicate it any further. With CB 2.0 we'll have proper conditional API where much more control will be available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #204706 by abrbhat
Replied by abrbhat on topic Re: CB conditional
Ok...i'll find away out...btw the conditionals are still very awesome!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds