Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] Submit-button lost

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #204555 by JosB
[SOLVED] Submit-button lost was created by JosB
Today a user pointed me on the fact that my registration-form lost his submit-button :blush:

Who can help?

Regards, Jos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #204584 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Submit-button lost
Provide a link to your registration page? You've provided zero information for us to help debug. Joomla version? CB version? Have you right clicked and inspected registration to see if it just got hidden with CSS? Did you edit CBs default template PHP file?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #204588 by JosB
Replied by JosB on topic Re: Submit-button lost
Kyle,

i'm sorry. I thought i was just overlooking something.

Link to the registration site: www.bernersennen.nl/lidworden

I haven't changed things in templates et cetera. One thing i can think of is that i've been trying to increase the site performance with changes in htaccess-file.

Regards, Jos

11 years 10 months ago #204593 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Submit-button lost
You've step by step enabled through CB Conditional, but its JS is half failing. It looks like you've CSS and JS compression enabled (usually from 3rd party Joomla template). Please disable this compression and merging as it almost always breaks CSS/JS and provides no performance gain (it's easier and faster for a browser to fetch multiple small files verse 1 very large file).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JosB

11 years 10 months ago #204601 by JosB
Replied by JosB on topic Re: Submit-button lost
Kyle,

thank you, that did the trick, the button is back again.

Regards, Jos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn