cb activity

11 years 9 months ago #204790 by Guardian1
cb activity was created by Guardian1
Shame I had to disable cb activity on jommla 2.5 and cb 1.8.1

We have a wall which gives various activities anyway, but what I wanted was a "who's logged in and out and new members" stream

So I enabled the plugin for just those things above and fed it into a "cb content" module to display next to the wall

Only trouble is ...it went mad and decided to keep expanding on the "more" list evrytime you scrolled down the wall page the menu would expand to 20 or 40 or 60 recent logins/logouts and registrations

I,ll have to think of a simpler solution,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204807 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb activity

Only trouble is ...it went mad and decided to keep expanding on the "more" list evrytime you scrolled down the wall page the menu would expand to 20 or 40 or 60 recent logins/logouts and registrations

That's auto paging, it's working as intended. You can disable it from configuration. Please see CB > Plugin Management > CB Activity > Config > Tab > Paging and set "Auto Dynamic Paging" to "Disable". If you need it also for the Recent Activity page simply do the same except for Recent > Paging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #204809 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: cb activity
ahhh thats what it is :laugh: I knew there was something I'd missed

11 years 9 months ago #204812 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: cb activity
so is there a limit to the paging ...? I mean it can't go on forever ...has it got a cut off point ?

11 years 9 months ago #204814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb activity
It cuts off when there's nothing more to show. What are you trying to do exactly? It's not designed for module display so it can't be configured to show the newest 5 entries for example without editing the template and removing the paging links.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds