Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] User profile page layout

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #204882 by wolfsauge
[SOLVED] User profile page layout was created by wolfsauge
Hi,
Me again, sorry, still struggling with Funlite.
Joomla 2.5.6, CB 1.8.1, Funlite 1.7
The user porfile page looks somehow damaged on my site, see screenshot. I did not notice before, since my own profile page as administrator looks good, but when I took a look at one of the first users's profile page I saw this:

No idea why the personal messaging (Udde) is there.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
Any hint is appreciated, thank you very much.
Dirk
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #204964 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User profile page layout
Looks like the Quick Message is pushing outside of the template. You'll need to inspect the page and see what CSS is causing it or if it can be corrected with CSS. Alternative is to move the Quick Message tab or remove it from Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #205293 by wolfsauge
Replied by wolfsauge on topic Re: User profile page layout
Thanks for the advice.
I managed it with the tab management and it worked!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn