[SOLVED] Field Query

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #205688 by mfe13
[SOLVED] Field Query was created by mfe13
hello,

I create a first Query fields 'cb_departementfr' LIKE '%[cb_departementfr]%' and it works very good.

Is it possible to use Query field to insert html in profile member ?
Because I create other Query fields, whith html in the footer and they appears very well in the profile but if I want modified the profile, there is an error when I save it.

So, I dont't understand what can I use.
Thank you if you have solution.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #205715 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Field Query
You're using CB Query Field and you want to format it with HTML? I suppose you could set the Output to "Multiple Rows" and try formatting it that way, but if it's single row it's best to add a CONCAT to the select query and add your HTML there. Not quite sure what you're trying to do exactly. What error are you receiving when trying to save profile?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #205727 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Field Query
This is error if I save the profile:

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'cb_visuelpub' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `tig13_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=100,`hits`='200',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatar`='100_4fe9d3681f653.jpg',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='46.105.196.6',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='1',`lastupdatedate`='2012-07-20 18:14:04',`cb_pgenable`='',`cb_pgautopublish`='',`cb_pgautoapprove`='',`cb_pgshortgreeting`='',`cb_pgtotalitems`='1',`cb_pgtotalsize`='86226',`cb_pglastupdate`='',`cb_pgaccessmode`='',`cb_pgdisplayformat`='',`cb_sexe`='Homme',`cb_monsiteweb`='www.expatimmobilier.com',`cb_codepostal`='13009',`cb_ville`='Marseille',`cb_jaiunprojet`='Commercial auprès des particuliers, je travaille beaucoup, surtout en soirée mais j'ai mes w end de libre! Célibataire sans enfant, je suis ouvert pour des sorties, soirées et activités nouvelles !',`cb_pb_notifyme`='Oui',`cb_pb_enable_wall`='_UE_YES',`cb_pb_notifyme_wall`='_UE_YES',`fb_userid`='',`privacy_settings`='',`cb_folderaccess`='$1$WaZEoeP3$Tbs1IBRP7lkwPCNxCLmnD1',`cb_payschoix`='',`cb_geburtstag`='1984-10-19',`cb_courtepersent`='Salut ! Je suis ici pour rencontrer des gens sympa et partager des activités sur Marseille et Aix. J'aimerais tenter le parapente et la plongée... si vous aussi vous êtes tenté...! A bientôt',`cb_profession`='',`cb_mesactivites`='Auto',`cb_celibataire`='Célibataire',`cb_tabac`='Oui, de temps en temps',`cb_alcool`='De temps en temps',`cb_icipour`='Me faire de nouveaux amis réels',`cb_departementfr`='13',`cb_messorties`='',`cb_hobbies`='',`cb_goutsmusicaux`='',`cb_films`='',`cb_animaux`='',`cb_religion`='',`cb_pratiquereligion`='',`cb_avloirenfants`='',`cb_revenus`='',`cb_jesuisorg`='1',`cb_rcs`='000000222',`cb_typeorganisation`='',`cb_sonage`='',`cb_sonsexe`='',`cb_soncorps`='',`cb_sataille`='',`cb_sasituationfamiliale`='',`cb_ilvit`='',`cb_ilveutdesenfants`='',`cb_ilveutcombienenfant`='',`cb_sontraitcaractere`='',`cb_ilboit`='',`cb_ilfume`='',`cb_ilmange`='',`cb_sonstylevestimentaire`='',`cb_sesactivites`='',`cb_ilhabite`='',`cb_masilhouette`='',`cb_mataille`='',`cb_jemange`='',`cb_jevis`='',`cb_monstylevestimentaire`='',`cb_monsigne`='Balance',`cb_votrenom`='duduche',`geoLat`='43.2290357',`geoLng`='5.4463322',`google_userid`='',`cb_sl_profilenav`='',`cb_sortiesaccept`='Balades et Randos|*|Boire un verre',`cb_votezpourusername`='10',`cb_votezpourusername_count`='1',`cb_visuelpub`='' WHERE id='100'

11 years 9 months ago #205741 by krileon
You've something querying for cb_visualpub, which does not exist. Please ensure this column is not in the _users table as it should not have additional columns.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #205793 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Field Query
hello,
I think what I want to do is not possible with a query fields. :(
In fact, this is a link to a advertising based on field values​​.
For example, for a man, I show an advertising and I show another for a woman, etc..

11 years 9 months ago #205875 by krileon
If you want gender based display then use IF substitutions in a delimiter field based off your gender field. Example as follows.

[cb:if cb_gender="Male"]I am Male[/cb:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds