Please log in or register to view user profiles.

11 years 6 months ago #214391 by butchtones
Hi Kyle,
I'm just revising this issue. Does this apply to any areas that are not login related? I want to add an href for them to click on so that they don't have to look for the registration/login button.

Would this interfere with other things?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214478 by krileon
You should be able to add a link directly in your error message. No it shouldn't cause any sort of issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214857 by butchtones
Okay, finally got around to trying this and I found:
Line 777 'Access only to logged-in users. Please login or %s.',

I tried adding a link there but there wasn't any change.

Line 389 'Keeps track of number of stored items'

What am I missing?

Thanks!

11 years 6 months ago #214870 by krileon
Code lines aren't exact as it depends on your current language plugin. If that's the string you're seeing then it's the one that needs editing. If you've multiple languages installed then ensure you're editing the correct plugin for the language you're viewing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214879 by butchtones
So, if that's the correct location I'm not getting any changes. I added href to the login and register buttons.

The page says:
Please log in or register to view user profiles.

The code says:
Access only to logged-in users. Please login or %s.',

notice:

Shouldn't it be the same?

When I edit that string there's no change.

11 years 5 months ago #214910 by butchtones
Here's the problem...

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.061 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn