[SOLVED] Where does admin approve users uploaded pics

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206478 by jabrister
I'm having trouble figuring out where to approve/diapprove users profile picture uploads? I uploaded a profile pic for one of my registered users and it never gets uploaded and displayed. I just see the default user profile icon with a little clock in the bottom right side of it. I assume this means the upload is pending approval, but I don't recall where exactly it was that turns on/off the admin approval requirement, nor where to approve/disapprove of the uploads.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206480 by nant

jabrister wrote: I'm having trouble figuring out where to approve/diapprove users profile picture uploads? I uploaded a profile pic for one of my registered users and it never gets uploaded and displayed. I just see the default user profile icon with a little clock in the bottom right side of it. I assume this means the upload is pending approval, but I don't recall where exactly it was that turns on/off the admin approval requirement, nor where to approve/disapprove of the uploads.

Check your documentation - look for the CB workflow (moderation) module.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206746 by jabrister
Replied by jabrister on topic Re: Where does admin approve users uploaded pics
:) I actually found it in the CB Users area. I could approve users uploads there. I will use the CB Workflows modules later (when I need moderators). I assume it sends a message to the chosen moderator with more than the message I've been getting so far: "...someone has uploaded a new picture please take the appropriate actions..." or something to that effect. It did not say what or how to take whatever actions. Please comment.

I'm also wondering where to approve the profile picture, as I didn't see it anywhere in the CB Users menu? Are they indeed in 2 different places, if so, where?

11 years 8 months ago #206793 by krileon
Please read the documentation as Nick has suggested. Your questions are already answered there. That is how you approve registrations and images. If you want to approve images from backend you need to edit the user and set the profile image field to be approved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #207047 by jabrister
Replied by jabrister on topic Re: Where does admin approve users uploaded pics
:) just printed out several of the application documents

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 3.388 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn