Mailer for payment not initiated

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #206645 by larleuchem
Mailer for payment not initiated was created by larleuchem
Hi,

CBsubs 2.0.2
CB 1.8.0
J! 2.5.6

I posted a question few days ago, but I didn't have any answer :

Whith CBsubs I'd like to send a mail (with the mailer) to my users when there is an abandonned cart : for payment not initiated

You give me a solution for "unpaid basket" but I need a solution for "payment not initiated"...

Can you help me ?
I didn't find any solution in the CBsubs documentation

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206692 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Mailer for payment not initiated
I don't think you can. Baskets that aren't initiated time out after roughly 24hours. There's no condition from what I can see to handle such scenarios. You can try checking if the unpaid basket date is 0000-00-00 00:00:00 as that implies never initiated, but no idea if that'll work or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207209 by larleuchem
Replied by larleuchem on topic Re: Mailer for payment not initiated
Hi,

Is there a solution to check the payment statut in Database on : j25_cbsubs_payment_baskets

I want to check if in the database :
payment_status = NotInitiated

And I will be able to send emails for all my customers interested but who didn't confirm.
Can you help me ?

Have I to use autoaction plugin in order to create a new field for each users ?

Thanks

11 years 9 months ago #207249 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Mailer for payment not initiated

And I will be able to send emails for all my customers interested but who didn't confirm.
Can you help me ?

No, there's no condition for this. You can't do what you're wanting. In addition to that the basket will expire within 24hrs if it remains not initiated and your scheduled email will probably never send.

Have I to use autoaction plugin in order to create a new field for each users ?

Auto Actions can't do this, it's not a scheduler and functions off of triggers. So the user would have to do something to trigger the email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn