[SOLVED] Lang defines in AutoActions as condition

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206847 by migusbox
Hi there,
First of all, thanks for your great addons. :)
I'm using CB Auto Actions plugin as registration ACL group assign solution on multilingual site.
If I set [cb_usertype] values directly in field settings it works as a charm, but when I try to use lang file definitions (like _UE_STUDENT,_UE_TEACHER,_UE_PARENT...) the -Equal to- condition doesn't work.
Can I use another substitution in action conditional settings to solve the issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #206892 by krileon
I think it translates the value. Try supplying the translated value instead of the language string.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206895 by migusbox
Thank you for quick response...

No. I've trying to use translated value but with no success from any current language in front-end during registration process.

I'm looking for opportunity to avoid translation in condition...
I suppose that it takes value from html output and not from field record value.

Is there way to pick the html-cleared field value?
Maybe something like [cb:userdata field="FIELD_NAME" /] or else?

11 years 8 months ago #206903 by krileon
It's possible the condition isn't problem. Try removing it and see if the auto action works. If not then something else could be the problem. If it works with no condition then your condition is not properly configured to match. Best I can suggest is supply the substitution you're using to a delimiter field and see what it outputs and that's what CB Auto Actions would be trying to match against.

Is there way to pick the html-cleared field value?

[FIELD_NAME] is the raw value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206905 by migusbox
I have already :)
It works with no condition.
Will try to play with delimiter... Thank you.

11 years 8 months ago #206908 by krileon
Only other suggestion I have is to try to match the translated value. Example as follows.

[cb_usertype] Equal To Student

Instead of as follows.

[cb_usertype] Equal To _UE_STUDENT

Note if this field is a multiselect checkbox or dropdown you need to use a "Contains" operator and not "Equal To".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: migusbox

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.949 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn