[SOLVED] Lang defines in AutoActions as condition

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206909 by migusbox

krileon wrote: Only other suggestion I have is to try to match the translated value. Example as follows.

[cb_usertype] Equal To Student

Thus works if in cb_usertype field value settled Sudent (Not _UE_STUDENT)... So only one language in front-end possible.

krileon wrote: Instead of as follows.

[cb_usertype] Equal To _UE_STUDENT

Thus doesn't work at all

krileon wrote: Note if this field is a multiselect checkbox or dropdown you need to use a "Contains" operator and not "Equal To".

It's radio in my case.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #206928 by krileon
It translates the values. You'll have to use the translated values to condition against.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206939 by migusbox
It doesn't work.

Let's clarify:
If you want to use radio field values in AutoActions plugin condition then you can't use language definitions as field values and it can be one language words only.

Maybe it's utf-8 conversion related issue...

11 years 8 months ago #206943 by krileon
Sorry, don't know what to tell you. Something you're configuring in regards to the condition or field is incorrect. As stated earlier you probably need to match against the translated value. Example as follows.

define( '_UE_STUDENT', 'Student' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206950 by migusbox

krileon wrote: Example as follows.

Well.
Scenario 1
I change in all language files from original defines to:
Then I put value _UE_STUDENT in radio button settings.
In condition of AutoActions is set to:
And have no succes.

Scenario 2
I put value Студент in radio button settings.
[cb_usertype] Equal To Студент
Success!

Scenario 3
I put value Student in radio button settings.
Success!

I need to use both 2,3 Scenarios

11 years 8 months ago #206993 by krileon
Yeah, as explained earlier it translates the values. You can use a REGEX operator and match against either/or. Example as follows.

[cb_usertype] Is REGEX /^Студент|Student$/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn