[SOLVED] Subscription options disappear on refresh

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #206981 by houfton
I have found an odd problem.

The subscription options appear when I first open the profile page on log in both as part of the mod_cbsubscriptions module and as part of the subscriptions tab or in the index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans view.

However if I refresh the page or return to it from another page they disappear. The current subscription part of the module and form are still there but the upgrade options are gone. I have attached screenshots (with stuff blanked out). I compared the source before and after refresh and the relevant scripts and forms get removed.

I am pretty sure it was working previously but is not now with CBSubs 2.0.1 (plus CB 1.8) or 2.0.2 which I have just upgraded to.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206996 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Subscription options disappear on refresh
Strange, please PM frontend login credentials and exact steps to duplicate. Looks like some sort of strange CSS that only takes affect after login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207147 by houfton
Replied by houfton on topic Re: Subscription options disappear on refresh
I have sent login credentials in PM.

I am not sure its down to CSS since the scripts and forms are not being loaded.

11 years 9 months ago #207155 by krileon
Displays fine for me in Chrome and FireFox. I've refreshed several times per browser and navigated away then back a few times and still displays fine. What browser are you using? Have you checked for a browser update? Do you have scripts blocked, CSS blocked, or some sort of higher then normal security configured for your browser?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207227 by houfton
Replied by houfton on topic Re: Subscription options disappear on refresh
Thank you for taking the time to do that. It is working perfectly for me now too and I cannot replicate the problem. It was happening in Safari, Chrome and Firefox but not now.

I am sorry to have bothered you again.

11 years 9 months ago #207251 by krileon
No worries, odd glitch. Please let us know if it should occur again.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn