ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207114 by joanie57
ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide was created by joanie57
When I go to write a new blog entry, the editor screen is too wide, spilling out of the box on the right side, and cutting off the emoticons. How can I fix this problem? Thanks for any help.

Joomla 2.5.6, CB 1.8.1
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207137 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide
I think the below bug ticket has a similar display issue. Please apply the fix proposed in the patch and see if issue persists.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3476

Alternatively increase the width of the content pane in your template as it's quite small.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanie57

11 years 9 months ago #207182 by joanie57
Replied by joanie57 on topic Re: ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide
Thanks for your reply. I applied the patch, but it did not affect Profile Blog.

Now that you mention it, some of my components are filling up the content pane, but others (such as CB profile page and DOCman category list) do not. So I'm not sure that is a problem with the site template. Just in case it is, I posted in the support forum of the creator of the template. If it's not a site template issue, is there anything I can do to make the CB profile page fill up the available space? The site template is supposed to have collapsible modules, so it should work. Other components fill up the space with no trouble. Even CB user list does.

Thanks again -

11 years 9 months ago #207187 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide
CB should already fill up the space. Seams like an issue with your template. To confirm it's an issue with your template simply switch to default Joomla and see if it looks fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanie57

11 years 9 months ago #207203 by joanie57
Replied by joanie57 on topic Re: ProfileBlog Editor Screen Too Wide
You're right, it looks just fine using a default Joomla template. So the problem is definitely in my template. Thanks for your assistance!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn