[SOLVED] Name only visible to Administrator /Moderator?

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207436 by Melina_Frey
Hi There

Is there a way to hide a User's Name in his Profile i.e. invisible to ALL users but enable it for Moderator's/ Administrators?

We have a student bank of 1200 graduates which have profiles however we would like to make the name invisible to all other students but visisble for the Administrator to help locate students and their qualifications etc...

I have had a look at CB Privacy but don't think it will solve the problem....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207461 by krileon
Move the fields to a tab that is on a not shown on profile position. Then use delimiter fields to substitute in the fields and place the delimiter fields on a tab that is only visible to administrators.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207473 by Melina_Frey
Replied by Melina_Frey on topic Re: Name only visible to Administrator /Moderator?
Thank You! It worked :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn