Manual vs Mandatory Autorenew Type

11 years 8 months ago #208405 by rlab
Hi,

We are running CB 1.8, CB Subs 2.0.1 on a Joomla 1.5.26 site.

We are finding that a number of users are not getting their PayPal subscription renewal going through, but the paypal payment has been made successfully. So, the PayPal payment has been made, but the subscriber's payment and renewal dates on the website are not updated, they still have the previous period's information.

What we notice when we were looking through the subscription tab was that a lot of subscribers have Manual autorenew rather than Mandatory autorenew set (see image below). In all our plans we have the "Auto-recurring renewals (*)::" field set to "Yes, subscribe user to autorecurring payments(*)". So we don't know why some subscribers have the Manual setting. Any ideas?

Is there a way to change a user to have Mandatory rather than Manual autorenewal?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Manual vs Mandatory Autorenew Type
Please upgrade to CB 1.8.1 and CBSubs 2.0.2. Believe this is a known 2.0.1 bug and is fixed in 2.0.2 already.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #208534 by rlab
Replied by rlab on topic Re: Manual vs Mandatory Autorenew Type
Hi Kyle,

Have upgraded but the subscribers are still showing as Manual and Not Autorecurring. Do we need to go change all of the users to Mandatory and Autorecurring so the PayPal notification gets applied to their subscription when it comes through?

Thank you.

11 years 8 months ago #208567 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Manual vs Mandatory Autorenew Type
It won't fix those that have already subscribed. It only fixes those that subscribe after 2.0.2. Manual renewal means they used single payment instead of recurring subscription. Are you forcing auto recurring subscriptions or allowing them to choose? If you're absolutely sure they're a recurring subscription you can edit their subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions then click the id under the Id column of the subscription you want to edit and you can adjust the renewal type there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn