Error

Please login first

Translate plugins / joomla multiligual

11 years 8 months ago #208480 by comyoo
Hi,

Need some help with the CB plugins;

We are using the inbuild Joomla multilingual opties. How do we translate al the Joomlapolis features and e-mails etc?

Second:
CB password Strength; how do we translate that into Dutch? And German if someone choose to use the website in German Language?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208485 by comyoo
Replied by comyoo on topic Re: Translate plugins / joomla multiligual
The same question for example to the CB-blogs plugin. All English words, but we want them to be multilingual.

11 years 8 months ago #208497 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Translate plugins / joomla multiligual
You don't translate CB or any of its plugins with Joomla. You need to use CB language plugins. What language CB renders is based off what language configuration says the user is viewing in. Typically it's the default site language, but if the user is logged in it'll use the language they've selected if different from Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #208916 by comyoo
I put in _UE_STRAAT in the title area of the cb field
And in the dutch.php the following code:
DEFINE ('_UE_STRAAT','Straat en huisnummer');

But translation isn't done. It shows _UE_STRAAT on the profile.

11 years 8 months ago #208949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Translate plugins / joomla multiligual
I've no idea what language string that applies to. Is that a field value? Please be more specific as to what its usage is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #210665 by comyoo
where do I translate the CB blogs component?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn