[SOLVED] Error installing CB Pro

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208551 by indigene
[SOLVED] Error installing CB Pro was created by indigene
Using the Joomla installer, after a half minute or so, I get "There was an error uploading this file to the server." I'm using version 1.0.1, Firefox with popup blockers disabled, upload_max_filesize = 4M, post_max_size = 64M. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208573 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error installing CB Pro
The pro package is 5.84 MB, set upload limit to at least 6M. Updated the description to suggest 6M instead of 4M.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #208577 by indigene
Replied by indigene on topic Re: Error installing CB Pro
Worked perfectly, thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn