[SOLVED] List incomplete

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208634 by bigtuner
[SOLVED] List incomplete was created by bigtuner
Hey now Everyone

I set up a list of members, all of whom belong to the "registered" group. This is now an option in a pull-down menu on the registered side of the site. All other lists in the pull-down appear to be complete.

But the members list starts with "al" and not from "a". I searched for someone named Adam and his profile comes up, but he is not on the members list.

Where do I start to track down what is going on?

Thanks for the help.

Robert

OK, so it's probably the settings under list management.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208729 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: List incomplete
Based off you edit your issue is resolved? Could you specify what exactly fixed your issue encase other users should have same problem?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208738 by bigtuner
Replied by bigtuner on topic Re: List incomplete
Hello Kyle and All

This problem relates back to an earlier screw-up on my part. I tried to use a SQL statement to load the name, lastname, username fields from another database, and I didn't know exactly how these fields in "comprofiler" and "users" tables interact. The result was that when I synched joomla users with CB comprofiler, the first name field was populated with both first and last names and some were not populated because of accents. Hence, the incomplete list.

While accented words did not load via a SQL statement, they load just fine one at a time.

Anyway, I found my error but it was too late to delete my post; sorry everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn