[SOLVED] Direct update for cb_middlename

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208812 by jaume_teixido
[SOLVED] Direct update for cb_middlename was created by jaume_teixido
Hi,
I need to use middlename as an special information field (it dependes shows [P] or nothing). I've created a php crontask that every nigth inform this field directly to the database (comprofiler table), this works perfectly. And when I open CB user manager, the middlename is informed as I want.

But... the complet name (style name) "first-middle-last" is not modifyed until I edit and saved the user. So the middle name is not actualized.

There's anything wrong?
There's anyway for "automatic resave" all users to actualize middlename?

thanks! (another time)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208848 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Direct update for cb_middlename
You're updating CBs middlename field, but you're not updating _users, which is "first middle last" formatted. Both locations should be up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #208860 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Direct update for cb_middlename
Ok Thanks I will do it directly to name users table!
thanks... SOLVED

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn